Want to Use the Bank’s Money to Make Money?

Many people think this is ridiculous, however, you may already be doing this without knowing it. When you buy real estate, you will typically have a mortgage in which the bank is acting as your money partner. For example, if you contribute 20% of the value (downpayment), they will provide the remaining 80% of the value in return for repayment

Why I love Real Estate

Did you know that most millionaires either hold their money or make their money through real estate? It is proven that real estate investing can provide a great ROI (Return on Investment) and is a great vehicle for long term wealth creation. When done right, it can provide; Control – Increase cash flow and/or value by fixing it up, raise